FDRHPO is proud to announce that Jonathan Cole, EMS Program Assistant, was named one of NNY Business Magazine‘s “20 Under 40” for 2018!
Every year, the regional magazine highlights 20 young professionals living in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence counties for their outstanding contributions to their communities. Nominations are submitted by the community, and a selection committee chooses the 20 individuals they believe to be the top emerging leaders in our region.
“The talent pool of young professionals that were nominated this year speaks volumes to the level of professionalism and community service, reminding us the future of the north country is in good hands,” said Holly C. Boname, editor of NNY Magazines.
Jonathan was featured with a full-page spread in the magazine and honored with fellow recipients at an awards luncheon on December 6th. Other recipients of the 2018 “20 Under 40” award include:
- Nance Arquiett, 36, 2 Mama Birds
- Jamie Ashley, 38, Community Bank, NA
- Christine Augliano, 30, Northern Glass Co., Inc.
- Jacqueline Bill, 36, St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES
- Nichol Borland, 34, 10th Mountain Division-Fort Drum
- Justin Brotherton, 34, Brotherton Law Firm
- Brian Buell, 30, Brian Buell Hoof Trimming
- Erin Draper, 36, Clarkson University
- Meredith Fox, 37, Watertown Savings Bank
- Stephen Hunt, 38, Empire State Development
- Kristen LaClair, 36, Children’s Miracle Network
- Brittany Davis, 29, Lewis County Industrial Development Agency
- Brooke Bazinet, 36, Children’s Home of Jefferson County
- John Nuber, 37, RBC Wealth Management
- Kylie Peck, 35, Greater Watertown-North Country Chamber of Commerce
- Devon Shelmidine, 30, Sheland Farms
- Emily Soderquist, 29, Samaritan Medical Center
- Billy Soluri, 38, Watertown Industrial Development Corporation
- Ammbrose Souza, 39, Watertown Family YMCA
About Jonathan Cole
Jonathan Cole attended SUNY Jefferson for Humanities and Social Sciences, and is currently working on his Bachelor in Fine Arts degree. He bring 16 years of Fire and Emergency Services experience with him to FDRHPO.
Most recently, Jonathan worked for Evans Mills Ambulance, Town of Watertown Ambulance, and Lewis County Search and Rescue. Outside of work, he is the Deputy Mayor/Village Trustee for the Village of Antwerp, Captain for the Antwerp Fire Department, President of Watertown Lyric Theater, and a member of the Trinity Episcopal Church Concert Series Board of Directors and the Northern New York Community Foundation’s LEAD Council.