The North Country REMSCO will be holding a Difficult Airway Course on June 22nd and 23rd in the 2nd Floor Conference Room at Canton-Potsdam Hospital. The course runs from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days and costs $200.00 per student.
This particular course is geared toward emergency medical service providers and will offer didactic and hands-on training, as well as the following experiences:
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with expert faculty who know the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use proven airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code AirwayTM simulations.
- Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include: elevated ICP, pulmonary edema, cardiogenic shock, status asthmaticus foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
To register, fill out the form below or print and mail in the second page of the event flyer. Registration deadline is close of business on June 19th, and a check or money order can be made out and sent to:
North Country REMSCO
120 Washington Street, Suite 230
Watertown, NY 13601
Difficult Airway Course Flyer