The Town of Watertown Ambulance Service is now accepting applications for a full-time Executive Director.
- Responding when necessary and if available to emergency calls, qualifying the primary or secondary ambulance as needed due to sickness, scheduling issues, or other unavoidable lack of manpower.
- Attending monthly Board of Director’s meetings as a non-voting member
- Serving ex-officio on all committees designated by the BOD
- Acts as Purchasing Agent for the Agency
- Acts as mediator between the Agency and clients or community agencies in disputes
- Acts as mediator between the Agency and employees, or between employees
- Acts as media contact maintaining a good working relationship with the same
- Has general oversight of the use, maintenance, and deployment of the ambulances, equipment, and facilities ensuring they are kept clean and well maintained and meet all NYS 800 rules and regulations
- Approves all time cards maintaining payroll including all Paid Time Off
- On a regular basis analyzes staffing requirements based on “needs” assessment
- Conducts annual job performance reviews to promote the professional development of all staff, and make recommendations to the BOD regarding wage increases for the same
- Prepares and manages the annual budget for the Agency including projections and reports of all expenditures and revenues
- Be responsible for developing and carrying out fundraising programs for the Agency
- Prepares for annual inspections of the property, equipment, and ambulances, making sure all related policies and procedures are adhered to
- All other duties reasonably assigned by the Executive Board of Directors
For more information about this position, see the advertisement below.