Its that time of year again! Mercy Flight is now in its 6th year hosting the Spring EMS Education Day in the Finger Lakes Region.
Please share this opportunity with your colleagues in Nursing and EMS.
Mercy Flight will award 6 non-core CME hours and provide meals and snacks throughout the day. Also, aircraft will arrive around lunchtime for a meet and greet with the flight crew and tours of the aircraft and equipment.
If you have questions or need more information, contact Matthew Yelton at [email protected].
The Spring EMS Education Day will be complete with lectures on the following topics:
- Pre-Hospital Management of the Neonate Patient: The Nuances and Challenges
- Continuous Quality Assurance: How QA/QI Can Improve Your Care and Services
- Health and Well Being of the EMS Provider: How We Can Take Better Care of Ourselves
- Interactive Trauma Case Presentation
- Neurological Assessment and Hyperoxia: Can There Really Be Too Much Oxygen?
- Drug Abuse and Toxicology: Special Considerations