The Westchester Regional EMS Council will be hosting a Certified Instructor Update on Sunday, September 29 at the Westchester County Dept. of Emergency Services, 4 Dana Rd., in Valhalla. The intended audience is NYS Certified CLIs and CICs. Details are as follows:
- Registration: 8:30 am-9:00 am
- Instructor Update: 9:00 am-12 pm (3 hrs)
- Lunch: 12:00-1:00 pm (will be provided)
- Instructor CME: 1:00-6:00 pm (5 hrs)
- Cost: $20 (please bring cash, money order, or personal checks)
- Sign-up: Online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LBLFG6P. Registration deadline is September 24th.
- Pre-registration is mandatory. Walk-ins are not permitted
- The morning session meets the 3 hour Instructor Update requirement for NYS instructor certification renewal
- Afternoon session is optional for those instructors requiring instructor level CME
- Please refer all related questions for this class to Nyle Salley, EMS Division Westchester County Department of Emergency Services, at (914) 231-1495 or email [email protected].