We are looking for your help to recognize outstanding NYS EMS Providers during EMS Week 2020!
Thank You! That is what the New York State Bureau of Emergency Medical Services would like to say to all our EMS Providers during EMS Week 2020.
With the understanding this year’s EMS Week will be a little different than years past, the Bureau would like to take some time to recognize some of those EMS teams/providers who have gone above and beyond this year to help others.
The Bureau is doing something new this year and offering EMS agencies the opportunity to directly nominate a team or provider to be recognized during EMS Week for their contributions to Emergency Medical Services.
Below is a submission form where EMS agencies can make a nomination.
- ONE NOMINATION: One nomination is permitted per agency; however, the nomination can be an individual or a team (the team being a department company, specific group, the agency, etc.)
- GOOD STANDING: Nominated individuals or team members must be in good standing with the Department of Health
- SUBMISSION BY: Submissions will be accepted from an EMS agency, Course Sponsor, County EMS Coordinator, REMSCO, REMAC or Program Agency (only one nomination is permitted from each organization)
NOMINATION INFORMATION (the info needed to complete the form):
- AGENCY CONTACT INFO: Contact information for the agency and the agency leader
- NOMINEE CONTACT INFO: the form does ask for contact information of the nominee or the primary point of contact for a team. Please make sure you have an e-mail address.
- CATAGORIES: We have selected the following categories:
- Clinical Performance
- Agency / Regional Leadership
- Training and Education
- Innovation and Teamwork
- Other: If your agency feels there is a different reason, we gave you an “other” option to create a different category!
- THREE HIGHLIGHTS: Think about three reasons (a few words or one sentence each) on why you feel they should be nominated.
Submission for nominations is OPEN NOW!
The nominations will remain open during EMS Week until we have met our maximum number, so we encourage agencies to submit early, but remember, you can only submit once.
Nominations should only take a few minutes to submit and can be done from a computer or smartphone device.
Thank you to every NYS EMS Provider, we really appreciate all the work you are doing every day and especially during these very challenging times.
Happy EMS Week!
Bureau of EMS & Trauma Systems