Please find the attached documents that are applicable to EMS agencies and providers. The attachments include:
- Business Reopening Safety Plan Template
- Essential Employer FAQ (see question #9)
- Interim Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfection of Public and Private Facilities for COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Quarantine Restrictions on Travelers Arriving in New York State Following Out of State Travel
- Revised Protocols for Personnel in Healthcare and Other Direct Care Settings to Return to Work Following COVID-19 Exposure or Infection
- Protocol for COVID-19 Testing Applicable to All Health Care Providers and Local Health Departments
- New York State Registered Disinfectants Based on EPA List
- NYS Health Care Provider Webinar Slides (June 18, 2020)
- Interim Guidance for Fourth of July Observance and Celebrations During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Additionally, all EMS agencies and providers are reminded to frequently check the websites below for updated guidance and advisory documents.
|NY Forward | New York Forward
Apply for the New York Forward Loan Fund, targeted toward small businesses, nonprofits, and small landlords, and for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loans.
|Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Department of Health
Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
|Bureau of EMS Policy Statements and SEMAC Advisories – New York State Department of Health
Bureau of EMS Policy Statements and SEMAC Advisories. To update your agencies Policies and Procedures, protocol manuals, operations guides, or other official …
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a virus (more specifically, a coronavirus) identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China.