Submission for EMS Week Award Nominations are NOW OPEN! Please share this communication with other EMS organizations!
Thank You! That is what the New York State Bureau of Emergency Medical Services would like to say to all our EMS Providers during EMS Week 2021.
EMS Week is just a few weeks away and we would like your help again this year recognizing those EMS providers who have gone above and beyond.
Last year we had almost 100 EMS Week awards issued after a review of all the nominations that were received.
We are looking for your help to recognize outstanding NYS EMS Providers during EMS Week 2021 for the work they have done during this past year!
The Bureau, for the second year, is offering EMS organizations the opportunity to directly nominate a team or provider to be recognized during EMS Week for their contributions to Emergency Medical Services.
Below is a submission form where EMS agencies can make a nomination.
We have added a new option to upload a picture of the team or EMS provider. Adding a photo is completely optional however a few award recipients may be selected for additional recognition by posting their story and photo on our social media.
- ONE NOMINATION: One nomination is permitted per agency; however, the nomination can be an individual or a team (the team being a department company, specific group, the agency, etc.)
- GOOD STANDING: Nominated individuals or team members must be in good standing with the Department of Health
- SUBMISSION BY: Submissions will be accepted from an EMS agency, Course Sponsor, County EMS Coordinator, REMSCO, REMAC, or Program Agency (only one nomination is permitted per EMS organization)
NOMINATION INFORMATION (the info needed to complete the form):
- AGENCY CONTACT INFO: Contact information for the agency and the agency leader
- NOMINEE CONTACT INFO: the form does ask for the contact information of the nominee or the primary point of contact for a team. Please make sure you have an e-mail address.
- CATAGORIES: We have selected the following categories:
- Clinical Performance
- Agency / Regional Leadership
- Training and Education
- Innovation and Teamwork
- Other: If your agency feels there is a different reason, we gave you an “other” option to create a different category!
- THREE HIGHLIGHTS: Think about three reasons (a few words or one sentence each) on why you feel they should be nominated.
Submission for nominations are NOW OPEN!
The nominations will remain open during EMS Week until we have met our maximum number, so we encourage agencies to submit early, but remember, you can only submit once.
Nominations should only take a few minutes to submit and can be done from a computer or smartphone device.
Thank you to every NYS EMS Provider, we really appreciate all the work you are doing every day and especially during these very challenging times.
Happy EMS Week!