Registration is now open for the State’s Vital Signs Virtual Leadership Day on June 18.
To register for this event and more session details, please visit www.vitalsignsconference.com
Just a sneak peek of what our extraordinary NYS leadership will be teaching on June 18.
- Thomas Tarbox-“Leading A Diverse Team”
- Scott Moore-“Top Employer Compliance Vulnerabilities”
- Doug Wildermuth-“Effectively Managing Confliction Resolution”
- Michael Bagozzi- “The 101 of NYS Statue, Regulations and System Design”
- Steve Kroll, Rob Stoessel and Reg Allen- “EMS Sustainability in 2021 and Beyond”
- Ryan Greenberg- “Creating a Leadership Path Using the Seven Pillars of EMS Officer Competencies”
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Valerie Ozga- Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org