The Mountain Lakes Regional Emergency Medical Services Council (REMSCO) carries out its responsibilities pursuant to Article 30 of the New York State Public Health Law and Part 800 of the NYS CCRR. This Council, comprised of 30 members, has representation from: out-of-hospital emergency medical care providers from the fire service; community volunteers, not-for-profit and commercial ambulance service sectors; physicians; nurses; health planning agencies; hospitals; police services; county government; the business community; and other constituencies promoting good health. By statute, the Council is charged with several responsibilities including coordination of emergency medical services in the Mountain Lakes Region.
Mountain Lakes REMSCO/REMAC Meeting Schedule:
Mountain Lakes REMSCO Membership:
|Last Name||First Name||REMSCO Affiliation||County||Term Expires|
|Guy||Micki||Warren||N/A (County Coordinator)|
|Harwood||Scott||Franklin||N/A (County Coordinator)|
|Mason||Bruce||Washington||N/A (County Coordinator)|
|Taylor||Bryse||Essex||N/A (County Coordinator)|
|Treanor||Storm||Clinton||N/A (County Coordinator)|
Mountain Lakes REMAC
The Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committees (REMAC) is charged with developing policies, procedures, and triage, treatment, and transportation protocols that are consistent with the standards of the state emergency medical advisory committee and which address specific local conditions. Quality assurance initiatives and the overall clinical operation of the Mountain Lakes Emergency Medical Services System are also among the primary goals of the REMAC.
Mountain Lakes REMAC Membership
Dr. Tiffany Bombard- Chair (TbombardMD@cvph.org)
Dr. John Broderick
Dr. Ryan Clouser
Dr. Katrina Kardos
Dr. Matthew Morgan
Dr. Craig Richards
Dr. William Viscardo
Dr. Tom Williams
Dr. Dianna Bryan
Dr. Doug Girling
Dr. Ben Katz
Dr. Michael Pond
Dr. Emmanuel Saint Jean
Dr. Guiseppe Ventre
Dr. Ashley Weisman
CON Application Fee Schedule
Transfer – $5,000 per application
New or Expansion of Territory – $7,500 per application
* All CON application fees will be deposited into a special checking account. These funds will be used to pay for application-related expenses. Any remaining funds, post CON vote/completion of actions, will be returned to the applicant.
Regional ALS Agency Application
As outlined in 02-2019, to apply for new authority or renew current authority, agency leadership must submit a copy of the agency’s NYS DOH BEMS Ambulance Operating Certificate application (include all attachments) to the Mountain Lakes office. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 315-755-2022, or mail to FDRHPO EMS Program Agency, 120 Washington Street, Suite 230, Watertown, NY 13601. The agency must also include the following documents:
- Current NYS DOH BEMSTS Operating Certificate
- Current NYS DOH Controlled Substance License (if applicable)
- Copy of agency coverage schedules (current, and past 3 months,) a written explanation and any call statistics you’d like the REMAC to consider.
- Insurance certificate which shows a minimum of one million dollars medical malpractice insurance, one million dollars general liability and appropriate vehicle coverage.
- Signed Mountain Lakes Internship Agreement (if renewing, this will be sent to you via email)
- Signed Agency Medical Director Endorsement Form (if renewing, this will be sent to you via email)