Save the date for the…
20th Annual “Spring Fling” EMS Conference
April 25-28, 2019
Edgewood Resort and Conference Center
Alexandria Bay, NY
Sponsored by the North Country Regional EMS Council, North Country REMAC, and FDRHPO North Country EMS Program Agency.
Call for Speakers:
We are currently seeking submissions for lectures, workshops, keynotes and full day/multiple day courses for this year’s Spring Fling Conference. We are looking for submissions for the following:
- April 25th and 26th: full day, half day and evening pre-conference programs/courses/workshops.
- April 27th: Full-day ALS track and BLS track with 60 to 90 minute lectures.
- April 28th: one 60 to 90-minute lecture
All topics and formats related to clinical, operations, leadership and education will be considered. The deadline for submission is COB on January 18th, 2019. All those who submit will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email or telephone no later than COB on February 15th, 2019.
To submit, please click here and complete our survey OR send an email to email@example.com. Email submissions of multiple offerings may be sent in any format, as long as it contains the requested information.
Looking for information about a previous “Spring Fling” EMS Conference? We keep a public library of presentations and other materials from our conferences for at least the three years. Check the materials below or contact us for further information.
2018 Spring Fling Presentations:
- Abdomen/Genitourinary/Renal/GI/Hematology, Part I — Presented by Jennifer Noce
- Abdomen/Geniourinary/Renal/GI/Hematology, Part II — Presented by Jeff Simons
- The Psychiatric Patient — Presented by Jennifer Noce
- Special K –– Presented by Christopher Ebright, B.Ed., NRP
- Hormones Gone Wild! — Presented by Christopher Ebright, B.Ed, NRP
- In An Instant — Presented by Christopher Ebright, B.Ed, NRP
- Until All The Pieces Fit — Presented by Christopher Ebright, B.Ed, NRP
- Taking The Reins — Presented by Ann Smith, NYS CIC, FDRHPO NCEMS Program Agency Director
- Suspected Abuse — Presented by Doug Wildermuth
- What’s Between your Head and your Bumper? — Presented by Doug Wildermuth
- Neurology Review with Case Study — Presented by Justin Astafan
- Environmental Emergencies Review with Case Study — Presenter Justin Astafan
2018 Spring Fling Brochure:
2017 Spring Fling Presentations:
- Insights on Treatment of Amish Patients — Presented by R.A. Mackenzie III, CEM, CFC, EMT-P
- Emergent Large Vessel Occlusion: Early Recognition and Management — Presented by Hesham Masoud, MD
2017 Spring Fling Brochure:
2016 Spring Fling Presentations:
- Pediatric Assessment — Presented by Jason Haag, CCEMT-P
- Pediatric Cardiac Rhythm Disturbances — Presented by Jason Haag, CCEMT-P
- Congestive Heart Failure — Presented by Paul Barter, FNP, EMT-P
- Chest Pain: It’s Not Always Cardiac! — Presented by Paul Barter, FNP, EMT-P
- Thanks Claude, For All Your Contributions — Presented by Paul Barter, FNP, EMT-P
- Postpartum Complications — Presented by Paul Barter, FNP, EMT-P