Our team has a variety of background knowledge and skill sets, but we all have one thing in common – we are 100% dedicated to fostering a patient-focused System for Health in the North Country. Also listed are members of the North Country Initiative (NCI) team with whom FDRHPO works closely.
Click on any staff member to learn more about them!
EMS Program Director
Workforce Outreach Manager
HIT Operations Specialist
FDRHPO Executive Director & NCI Director
Practice Transformation Specialist
Office Manager, FDRHPO/NCI
Practice Transformation Specialist
Director of Data Analytics
NCI Deputy Director
EMS Program & Office Assistant
Chief Financial Officer, FDRHPO/NCI
Population Health & Clinical Data Analyst
Telehealth Project Manager
Director of Population Health
Steven Lyndaker, MD
Fiber Network Manager & Telemedicine Network Program Coordinator
Director of Health Information Technology
Behavioral Health HIT Specialist
Join Our Team
Working at FDRHPO, you’ll be on the forefront of healthcare transformation in Northern New York. With the help of insightful colleagues, dynamic leadership, and a strong network of community partners, your work here will make a difference in the lives of our region’s families and help transform the healthcare system for the better.
We strongly believe in employee development, supporting members of our team as they build professional skills and learn new talents. Our work is respected throughout New York State and across the country, which opens our employees up to a wealth of networking, public speaking, and other learning opportunities.
Here are just some of the benefits FDRHPO offers its employees:
- competitive salary and benefit packages
- flexible work schedule
- generous paid time off (including vacation and sick time, as well as all federal holidays)
- mileage reimbursement
- regular staff enrichment activities
FDRHPO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for an Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Clinical Coordinator. Here’s a brief description of this important role:
Please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization, 120 Washington Street, Suite 230, Watertown, NY 13601 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not apply through Facebook.)
The EMS Clinical Coordinator is responsible for working with ambulance services, hospitals, county emergency management, and regional councils that span the eight-county region of Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence, Franklin, Clinton, Essex, Warren, and Washington. The candidate may be located in any of the eight counties.
Success as an EMS Clinical Coordinator requires the ability to build effective working relationships with partners, understand the tenets and mechanics of healthcare deliverables, and efficiently leverage healthcare data and technology to support pre-hospital patient care to include:
- Facilitating quality improvement, including workflow assessment, redesign, and evaluation
- Optimizing electronic health records (ePCR)
- Understanding the clinical documentation process to educate EMS providers, participate in regional and state data quality initiatives
- Serving as a subject matter expert on emergency medical services
- Organizing, preparing materials for, and conducting external partner and committee meetings
- Conducting regional training/instruction to EMS providers
- Identifying regional training needs
- Participating in development of clinical protocols and policies
- Assisting in completing healthcare deliverables by providing technical assistance to agencies in relation to education
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- An associate degree in a healthcare discipline, medical information systems, or a related field, from an accredited college or university. Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in emergency medical services field preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), ePCR platforms, and video conferencing applications
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to multitask and work independently on simultaneous projects
- Employment is conditional on verification of background check
- NYS Critical Care or Paramedic Certification preferred
- NYS EMS Certified Instructor Coordinator preferred
- AHA or equivalent Instructor Status for ACLS, PALS, CPR preferred
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s license
- Compensation commensurate with education and experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- This is a full-time position
FDRHPO and NCI are an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability