There are numerous benefits of conducting well-designed and thorough community health research.
It can help you plan for the future; effectively advocate for your community, your mission, or other goals; evaluate the impact of past initiatives or activities; or educate your clients, community members or the general public about your work. Even the act of conducting a survey engages community members and brings exposure to your work!
2. Weight data, if needed.
3. Provide statistical analysis and interpretation.
Our Research Story
FDRHPO was formed in 2005 to connect Fort Drum soldiers and their families with quality healthcare in Northern New York, and we are still dedicated to this goal today. Over the years, our work expanded beyond Fort Drum, as we began working to improve the health of all living in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence counties. Currently, along with our partner agency the North Country Initiative, we serve as:
- 1 of 31 NYS Rural Health Networks
- 1 of 11 NYS Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP) contractors
- 1 of 25 Performing Provider Systems taking part in the NYS Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program
- 1 of 6 NYS Linking Interventions For Total Population Health (LIFT Population Health) contractors
- a Clinically-Integrated Network
- an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
Through these experiences, we have developed an expertise for gathering community health and wellness information, making sense of it, and using it to plan for the future. We have interfaced with thousands living in our region to learn more about their health and their experiences with our local healthcare system, and we stand ready to help you do the same.
Why Choose Us?
Let’s face it — there are hundreds of companies out there offering research and data analysis services. But how many of them share your passion for community health and wellness?
If you’re looking for a partner who understands your mission and has the insight, credibility, and technical know-how to help you make your community a healthier place, look no further. Health-related research is our expertise. Our close-knit team has decades of experience surveying and assessing our own community in Northern New York, and we will work with you to personalize our services to your needs. A few examples of our recent work include:
- 2018 Community Health Survey of Adult Residents: Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties (New York)
- 2019 School Personnel Population Health Focus Groups: Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties (New York)
- Non-profit Strategic Plan Stakeholder Survey
As an unbiased third party, we will maximize the credibility of your findings, generating insights and analysis you can have confidence in. Once data has been collected, we conduct a comprehensive analysis, highlighting correlations and trends to give your findings a rich perspective. Finally, we work with you to make sure our analysis is clear, understandable, and presentation-ready.
Ready to Get Started?
If you would like more information about any of the services listed above or you are interested in working with us, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!